Has the change of seasons made your skin dull and dry? Going from cool air to indoor heat can dehydrate your complexion, making it flaky, irritated and prone to breakouts. Oil can get trapped beneath the upper layers of skin, resulting in unwanted blemishes. Your hands, feet and legs can also feel tight, itchy and uncomfortable. Keep reading to let Skin Care Institute be part of your winter skincare solution!
- Change your skincare regime to align with the seasons. While you may have used an oil-free moisturizer in the summer, now is the time to add a little more moisture. It acts as a natural barrier for the skin, holding water in and protecting it on the outside. Our top picks are from the physician-grade SkinMedica® line, which is one of the most advanced and results-oriented skincare product lines available.
- Hydrate from the inside and outside. Drink your 8 glasses of water a day and also consider an indoor humidifier for your house or bedroom.
- Wear your sunscreen everyday, no matter the weather. Premature aging happens any time of the year, and the winter is no exception.
- Get your skin healthy nutrients from fruit and vegetables and don’t forget those Omega-3s! Nutrition plays a critical role in the health of your skin.
- Monthly facials at Skin Care Institute can help eliminate dryness and dullness, too. Our Hydradermie facial replenishes lost moisture and our Oxygen Infusion Treatment infuses skin with vitamins and anti-oxidants for unparalleled hydration.
- Rehydrate your body with The Body Coffee ExfoliationExperience. A synergistic blend of Arabic coffee, Dead Sea salts and essential oils will not only soothe your body but also improve microcirculation and detoxification.
Don’t be left in the cold, give your skin what it needs to be healthy! Schedule your free consultation today at (918) 948-9639 or email email@example.com.